So, I see references like this in the log:

2013-07-15 18:12:59,378 INFO  [storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor]
(DirectAgent-270:172.16.140.2) Executing command: tar --no-same-owner -xf
/mnt/sec/template/tmpl/1/8/routing-8.ova

1) I'm not sure why it's referencing /mnt/sec.

2) I don't see any routing-8.ova file on my NFS share.

I do see that the NFS primary that I set up at /export/primary is
represented in vCenter as a datastore with what appears to be a UUID for a
name, so that makes sense. :)

It also looks like something has been successfully copied at some point to
that NAS datastore as it has a file that wasn't there when I set up the
system initially.

When I added my VMware cluster, CS did not automatically add the local
datastore I had on my ESX host (just one host in this cluster). I was a bit
surprised by that. I went ahead and added that local datastore manually to
CloudStack.