From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2023 21:48
To: dev <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: 4.20 plans

devs,

Other than we all have great new plans for integrations and other
features for 4.20 and we have about 300 issues to solve, There are
some platform issues that need addressing. So far I can think of
- the outstanding logging PR
- java 11 is out of support and we'll need to support a higher version

I think we must address these as soon as we have a release.
Are there any other issues to address?

--
Daan