Hi João,

Glad to hear about your interests and I will fully support your effort to
release manage the next major release 4.20.

In fact you can also help us with 4.18.2.0 maintenance release which will be
relatively low-effort release and in doing so you can learn the logistics of
release management and access to Github and CI/CD (including BO), learning how
to update websites (project and docs) and pre/post release work on a low-effort
basis.

I like your proposed timeline, for 4.20, free by end of May, would allow 4-5
months of development work. And I think that would be beneficial for the
community to have two major releases in a year, with 4.20 release in end ~H1
'24, possibly a 4.21 in end ~H2 '24.

I've jotted my notes on becoming a release manager here, that could help you:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/%5BDRAFT%5D+How+to+Become+a+CloudStack+Release+Manager
 (I welcome any/all PMCs to review this)

Recently, I had also written my thoughts on growing in the community generally:
(again, PMCs are welcome to review this - for now these are just my thoughts)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/%5BDRAFT%5D+How+to+Become+a+Committer

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/%5BDRAFT%5D+How+to+Become+a+PMC+Member

Regards.