Darren,

The integration we are working on will be closed source. The NetApp OpenStack
integrations are GPL due to the nature of OpenStack. They may be simply doing
xml/http request because that is the lowest level of communicating with our
storage controllers. Our work uses an internal library that abstracts the
xml/http work away (which transitively required the managontap library).

-Chris
--
Chris Suich
chris.su...@netapp.com