From: Hugo Trippaers [mailto:trip...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 December 2013 20:09
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Jenkins] slave for building hyperv agent

Hey devdeep,

I'll try. The trouble with windows boxes is that we need a license for it. I
need to check if my company is ok with assigning one to this machine.

Do you need any other software besides just plain windows server standard
2012?

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone

> On 5 dec. 2013, at 12:02, Devdeep Singh <devdeep.si...@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Hugo,
>
> The agent code is C# based. So I was looking for a windows based server to
build it. Will it be possible to get one?

> Regards,
> Devdeep

a Linux based server in our cloud?

> Or if you have a fixed set of instructions to prepare a slave i'm happy to
add them to the template i use for the other builds from
jenkins.buildacloud.org?

> Cheers,
>
> Hugo
>

>> On 4 dec. 2013, at 12:24, Devdeep Singh <devdeep.si...@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am looking to setup a Jenkins slave to build the hyperv agent. The
hyperv agent code can be build using Mono and the instructions for building
it are available at [1]. Can anyone help with providing an instance so that
it can be configured as a jenkins slave for regular builds of the hyperv
agent?

>> [1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Creating+Hyperv+Agent
+Installer