Sure, I'll take a look, it might just do the trick. I imagine this would be
run in the SSVM? On the other hand, if we pass off format conversation to
the hypervisors template copy as discussed, we could move toward multi
hypervisor templates, where you can upload and store a single vmdk or vdi
and the hypervisors just convert as necessary when copying to primary
storage.