On 03/25/2014 04:25 PM, benoit lair wrote:
Super! The rpms are now available !

Indeed. Currently the mirror is pumping out 300Mbit of CloudStack downloads with peaks to 500Mbit.

Great to see so many downloads!

Wido

Thanks à lot guys.

@Wido - Thanks for the info, i did not know that.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
wrote:

On 03/25/2014 03:47 PM, Antone Heyward wrote:

There should be a checklist to verify certain things are in place before
the release announcement.

Well, officially Apache projects only release source. The DEB and RPM
packages are something from the community, not the project itself.

While I get your point, it's not a part of the official release.

Wido

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>