To get the semantics right, all our sources and packages are OSS, we are an
Apache project and all our software is available with the Apache License V2.

The only reason we are not releasing packages with the “noredist” flag is not
because they are not open source (because they are open source! ), but because
they depend on libraries with licenses that we can’t distribute with the
policies set by the ASF. Hence the name “noredist”ributable packages.

You can use profiles to enable specific features during the maven build like
mysqlha, vmware, f5 or use the convenience flag “noredist” to enable all
profiles that require libraries that we can’t redistribute.

Cheers,

Hugo