HI Wilder,

I cloned your branch, compiled it and ran it in simulator mode.

mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run -D simulator

I browsed about the UI for a bit, I seen an exception been thrown when I
went to the accounts page, the page would not successfully load.

I went ahead and deployed the advanced.cfg file with marvin:

python -m marvin.deployDataCenter setup/dev/advanced.cfg

I executed the first set of tests travis does and seen some failures:

=== TestName: test_DeployVmAntiAffinityGroup | Status : EXCEPTION ===

=== TestName: test_deployvm_firstfit | Status : EXCEPTION ===

=== TestName: test_deployvm_userconcentrated | Status : EXCEPTION ===

=== TestName: test_deployvm_userdispersing | Status : EXCEPTION ===

=== TestName: test_delete_account | Status : EXCEPTION ===

If you run them on your own machine you'll see the JSON response from
cloudstack that causes the exceptions within: /tmp//MarvinLogs and you can
begin to debug.

>From what I can tell the failures are genuine and the changes do break
things.