I like the solutions that Will and Animesh are giving. We should
incorporate them in our work. I want to stress however that we need to
start working in a way that others, committers and non-committers can
copy. One thing I am thinking of is that we create a gate through
which commits *can* go if you so wish. In this way people can see that
it works before adopting. Let's not go for consensus but let's create
it on the way.

having said so, I propose to set a date for our first (irc/goto)
meeting; wednesday 10 december 16:00 UTC?

--
Daan