Hi Simon,

At Schuberg Philis we use Nicira (which nowadays is called VMware NSX-MH) in
production since 2012. It works well for us. The plugin is also still
maintained and is getting some tlc as we speak.

The Nuage plugin was introduced recently, I think in 4.5. I hear people are
using this a lot so it’s definitely something to investigate. The others I have
never tried. Really wondering if anyone is using GRE in CloudStack?

Regards,
Remi