Hi folks, let’s try to shed some lights on those tests errors.

First off, it appears some of those tests are not included in our Travis run…:(
If anyone wants to check that list of tests and cross check with Travis, we
could run them as well.

@miguel, looks like smoke/test_scale_vm is reporting errors. It seems you were
the last one to touch that test. Could you try to run the tests on some
cloudstack setup you have and report back to use your finding. From below you
can see, the test seems to be failing on simulator/basic.

@boris, any chance you can run the tests listed under KVM/basic in your test
environment ? I don’t know if you know how to use Marvin. You can check the
Marvin scripts used in .travis.yml for a clue.

The NAT tests errors might be related to the “VPC” errors Wilder and Remi just
solved, so we can see tomorrow what BVT says.

(pinging pdion and milamber in that email to see what they can do on spare
cycles)

Thanks everyone, let’s knock those down.

-Sebastien