It would add speed.

Just for running maven we could move the travis build to their docker based
infra which is faster than what we use now.
I’m guess that the apache build does more stuff like packaging RPMs, but I’m
not sure there.

\ Miguel Ferreira
   mferre...@schubergphilis.com<mailto:mferre...@schubergphilis.com>

On 29 Oct 2015, at 11:27, Daan Hoogland