Not surprisingly I like Travis, because it outsources the “tests” and that we
can fix them by editing .travis.yml, which can be done by someone without
access to the Jenkins servers/slaves.

At the very least I agree with Miguel which should keep the mvn build, and
possible rat etc…

Personally, I think that before dumping Travis we should look into why the
tests time out or are skipped. Its strange and I have not had time to check
what’s going on.

So I understand why you guys are proposing this, at this point I am:

-1 (but I can revert if you guys feel strongly and feel its urgent).

I’d like to see 4.6 released and then we can check what’s happening with Travis.