+1 Sebastian,
I would ask the same as Wilder, why the rush to merge those PRs without
actual test and reviews (some LGTMs there I would not count)? They did not
seem to be that important.

I believe that the idea to run PRs totally distributed in everyone’s
environments would not be feasible today. However, we could have a single
environment with the most common environment configurations such as a
XenServer cluster, KVM cluster, LXC cluster and so forth, so we can run
functional tests (the so-called integration tests that Remi is running
today) against that environment. We could have both advanced and basic
network configurations environments; I think that a single place to
concentrate our efforts would be better today.

--
Rafael Weingärtner