Hi,

I agree with Remi on the hurdles he mentioned. It is difficult to integrate 3rd
party CI, If someone wants to implement their own CI, the link below gives one
way to do it.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Test+bed+orchestrator+and+test+runner+to+enable+continuos+integration

Thanks,
Bharat.

On 28-Jan-2016, at 2:52 AM, Wido den Hollander