Clifford,

I assume your running CCP 4.5.1, in the install guide did you follow section
5.4.10 Prepare the SystemVM Template?

I am a Citrix partner as well, but I run CCP on XenServer. I will try and
assist any way I can.

Todd Pigram
about.me/ToddPigram

<https://about.me/ToddPigram?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>