I think that requiring everyone to test a pull request before opening a new
one will just grind development to a halt. Although it has to be done,
nobody likes testing. Automated testing relieves a lot of this, and many of
the pull requests are involved enough to require extensive
manual/integration testing by themselves.

--
*Jeff Hair*
Technical Lead and Software Developer

Tel: (+354) 415 0200