I also think that building RPMs for each PR will greatly ease testing of
those PRs by everyone. The problem that I find when testing is that I
necessarily don't have the same setup as others and I feel that the same is
the case with everyone else. For example, We have a Region wide secondary
store (Swift) while others have zone wide secondary storage. Now some fixes
that work on a zone wide sec storage may break for region storage (case in
point: createTemplate from  snapshot). If we  can get the RPMs, we can have
an automated deployment in our lab which tests the functionality that we
need and if everyone has a similar setup in their labs as well, we can be
very confident about the PR working in different environments.

-Syed