Hi,

Citrix has been hosting   "download.cloud.com"  for  quite  some time  now  and
 it holds  the  System Templates for all the releases and  some  tools.   Going
forward,  this  content  needs  to  be  moved  from "download.cloud.com".
So, we will be moving  this content  to  "cloudstack.accelerite.com".    I
will also be  updating  the  links in the  documentation  to reflect  these
changes and will provide an update  once  the  content  move  is complete.

@Wido, if you could also copy this content to "cloudstack.apt-get.eu"  that
will be great.  I can provide you the details in a separate email.

Best,
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development,
Accelerite,
www.accelerite.com<http://www.accelerite.com>

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.