If you are using bubble, here are a few more 'tweaks'.

The 'bubble-blueprint' is missing the following, so you will need to do the
following after you run it:

$ systemctl stop firewalld
$ systemctl disable firewalld

Also, if you are using a static IP, you will have to manually add the
following to your /etc/resolv.conf file.

search cloud.lan
nameserver 192.168.22.1

After you add it, you will have to do the following for everything to get
picked up.

$ systemctl restart supervisord

Just ask if you have problems with bubble, a few of use are using it and
have worked through most of the issues.  :)

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_