Github user swill commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1502#issuecomment-213605569

    Perfect thanks @DaanHoogland.  Once we get more people using bubble, maybe
we can start posting to the PR that we are kicking off a CI run (like you did
here) so we can be sure to best use our limited resources.  I have been helping
@kiwiflyer and @dmabry get bubble setup in their environment and I think they
are all set now, so they will likely be contributing to this effort as well.

---
with INFRA.
---