Thank you guys for the cheers. That is a very warm welcome for our little
project ;)
You bet we will keep the hard work. There is much (really much) more to
work on, with this project we will have at least 2 masters’ thesis and 3
Ph.D. thesis; that is something to keep us busy for the next 5+ years only
in research and development (RD).

We hope you guys test the Autonomiccs platform and may even use it in your
production environments.
If any of you want to chat in person, I will be at the ApacheCon NA (Thanks
for the ASF funding) that will be happening between May 09-11 in Vancouver
and at the SERVICES conference that will be happening between June 27 and
July 02 in San Francisco.

--
Rafael Weingärtner