Github user swill commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1348#issuecomment-215084100

    So if I am following this correctly, we are all set.  @rhtyd requested a
change to move the test data to an overridable location, but did not require
this change for his LGTM.  @DaanHoogland would have to restructure the plugin
in order to make that happen and feels it is outside the scope of this fix and
would prefer to address that to a future improvement.  Does that all make sense?

    I will put this in my merge queue, but will wait for confirmation that we
are good to go before merging.  Thanks guys...

---
with INFRA.
---