I am aware that there have been some transient issues with Jenkins, but I
am repeatedly seeing this error and I suspect this might be something
different:

Unpacking
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.3.3/apache-maven-3.3.3-bin.zip
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/maven-3.3.3
 on jenkins-test-971

[cloudstack-pr-analysis] $
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/maven-3.3.3/bin/mvn
 clean --projects=org.apache.cloudstack:cloudstack
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.10:check

[ERROR] Error executing Maven.

[ERROR] 1 problem was encountered while building the effective settings

[FATAL] Non-parseable settings /home/jenkins/.m2/settings.xml: unexpected
character in markup % (position: START_TAG seen ...</username>\n
<password><%... @14:18)  @ /home/jenkins/.m2/settings.xml, line 14, column 18

I keep getting the same error.  I noticed a comment from rafaelweingartner on
this PR:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1466#issuecomment-214861439

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thank you,