I just asked the dev list the same thing.  Here are two more examples #1515
and #1522:

https://builds.apache.org/job/cloudstack-pr-analysis/1057/console
https://builds.apache.org/job/cloudstack-pr-analysis/1056/console

One other thing that I noticed is that Jenkins is building with Java 8,
which I didn't think was supported yet...

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_