From: Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@accelerite.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:47 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Variable renaming in classes meant for Agents

Hi,

We should not allow renaming of variables in classes which ends with Command
and TO. As these objects are meant to be consumed by Agents.

Agents may not be written in java so relying on these variable names to get the
info. One such example is Hyper-V agent.

Hyper-V support is currently broken as there are some variables renamed in PR
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/816.

Regards,
Anshul

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.