Github user prashanthvarma commented on the issue:

    @remibergsma As a common team practice, we just happened to agree upon with
this line length :). Agree, we should make our Marvin code truly PEP8 compliant
as you suggested, and update our Marvin code accordingly.

    I ran all our Marvin tests with this PR as it involves Nuage VSP support
for underlay networking besides our default overlay networking. Moreover, we
perform quite a few VM deployments (reboots, migrations, expunges, etc.) and
traffic tests (e.g. SSH into VM and then wget from the Internet) in these
tests. Finally, the CentOS guest VM template that we use for our internal
regressions takes a bit longer to start/stop guest VMs (rich feature set and
programmes).

    Here are some metrics:
    VM deployements: 63
    Isolated network creations: 57
    SSH into VMs (reconnects) =  82

    Note: Unless required, we don't always run all of our Marvin tests in a
single Marvin run.

    Anyhow, we actively use nosetests features such as tags/attributes to run
subset of these tests in the following scenarios:
    1) simulator tests (required hardware=false)
    2) feature specific tests
    3) basic (smoke) tests
    4) E2E (traffic) tests

    Note: Once we have considerable number of tests in our plugins/nuagevsp
directory, we are also thinking about creating sub-directories as well (e.g.
component, smoke, etc.).

    Let me know, your thoughts on this, and if you have any other questions for
me.

    Thank you for your valuable review and suggestions !!

---
with INFRA.
---