GitHub user nlivens reopened a pull request:

    CLOUDSTACK-9402 : Support for underlay features (Source & Static NAT to
underlay) in Nuage VSP plugin

    Support for underlay features (Source & Static NAT to underlay) with Nuage
VSP SDN Plugin including Marvin test coverage for corresponding Source & Static
NAT features on master. Moreover, our Marvin tests are written in such a way
that they can validate our supported feature set with both Nuage VSP SDN
platform's overlay and underlay infra.

    PR contents:
    1) Support for Source NAT to underlay feature on master with Nuage VSP SDN
Plugin.
    2) Support for Static NAT to underlay feature on master with Nuage VSP SDN
Plugin.
    3) Marvin test coverage for Source & Static NAT to underlay on master with
Nuage VSP SDN Plugin.
    4) Enhancements on our exiting Marvin test code (nuagevsp plugins
directory).
    5) PEP8 & PyFlakes compliance with our Marvin test code.

    $ git pull https://github.com/nlivens/cloudstack nuage_vsp_pat_fip2ul

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1580.patch

    This closes #1580

----
commit 22fb8acf90d12925790375738f74c7c1ec4f6e63