Github user rhtyd commented on the issue:

    @wido can you change the base back to master for now, @jburwell to use this
we'll need to build/publish new systemvmtemplate. Is that feasible for the LTS
release? If so, we'll need to make changes in the upgrade paths. This is why
I'm not in favour of getting this on 4.8 branch, we can discuss whether it's
solid enough to include in 4.9 for lts release. In case we accept this in 4.9,
then we've to build a new systemvm template in which case I would also want to
include the strongswan PR (so we dont' have to rebuild another systemvmtemplate
within next month/weeks for 4.10/4.11+)?

---
with INFRA.
---