All,

I had intended to complete updates the release schedule [1] early last week,
but a variety of community and $dayjob activities distracted me.  I apologize
for the delay.

I have updated the dates to reflect the recent schedule slips.  Also, per our
recent discussions, I have changed the LTS process to be a long-running release
branch rather a separate branch.  Maintenance releases for LTS branches are now
scheduled to occur monthly for the first 14 months of an LTS branch’s support
period.

Please let me know if there is any additional feedback,
-John

[1]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/%5BPROPOSAL%5D+2016-2017+Release+Cycle+and+Calendar

john.burw...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue