We did have an official release in the sense that it was voted on and
released, but I did not make a big scene about.   You guys were working on
4.8.2 and I just wanted to get it released before you guys modified the
branch so the release branching didn't get messed up.

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_