Github user prashanthvarma commented on the issue:

    @rhtyd We have now resolved all your review comments including adding of
the requested unit test coverage, and we have rebased this PR with the latest
master (i.e. contains PR #1801 fix).

    Here is my analysis regarding the following regression test failures:

    1) test_06_download_detached_volume -> Failed to access SSVM to
extractVolume download info.

    Above failing test case tries to download a volume unattached to a VM by
extracting its download info from SSVM, which fails due to failed
access/connection with SSVM.

    This test case passes in other test environments (e.g. KVM and VMware).
Thus, most likely, its a test environment (intermittent) issue.

    2) test_01_create_template -> Failed to delete the created template during
test case tearDown

    Above failing test case creates a template (adds to cleanup list), does
some assertions on the returned list of templates, and goes to test case
tearDown (deletes objects in cleanup list).

    Similar tests pass in other test cases of the same test script
"test-templates.py" and in other test environments (e.g. xenserver and VMware).
One major difference between the failing test case and others is that the
deletion of template is happening right after its creation (bit too quick).
Thus, most likely, it is a timing related (intermittent) issue.

    Let me know, if you need anything from our side.

    cc: @jburwell

---
with INFRA.
---