Github user rhtyd commented on the issue:

    @jburwell the issue was with an intermittent test that sometimes fail when
clocks get skewed in virtualized environment: `
HypervisorUtilsTest.checkVolumeFileForActivityTest:68 Didn't block long enough,
expected at least 2000 and got 1003`. I'll try to fix this in a separate PR.

    Since, changes are all in integration test specific code. We can merge this
once it passes, based on the last runs, the failure with private gw is not seen.

---
with INFRA.
---