Thanks to both of you great Ws. Have a good retirement Will! Good luck in your
new capacity Wido!

On 17/03/17 08:32, "Paul Angus" <paul.an...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Thanks Will for all the great work. And congratulations Wido - good luck.

    Kind regards,

    Paul Angus

    paul.an...@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Raja Pullela [mailto:raja.pull...@accelerite.com]
    Sent: 17 March 2017 02:59
    To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; us...@cloudstack.apache.org
    Subject: Re: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP

    Thank you Will for all the great work!

    cheers!
    Raja Pullela
    Engineering Team,
    Accelerite, 2055 Laurelwood Road,
    Santa Clara, CA, 95054

    On 3/16/17, 10:30 PM, "Will Stevens" <sw...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hello Everyone,
    It has been a pleasure working with you as the ACS VP over the past year.
    I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported me in this role
and have supported the project as a whole.

    It is my pleasure to announce that Wido den Hollander has been voted in to
replace me as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.  Wido has a
long history with the project and we are happy welcome him into this new role.

    Be sure to join us at CCC in Miami [1] so we can initiate him correctly
over many beers.  :)

    Cheers,

    *Will Stevens*

    ​[1] http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/​

    DISCLAIMER
    ==========
    This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is
the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy,
print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.

daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue