Hi, Wido

Maybe it's a good timing to organize community to discuss and refresh the
roadmap of ACS in this year. (current one on Wiki is supposed to be updated)

We need prioritze the tasks and concentrate our resource.  That's quite
important to make ACS successfully evolved IMHO.

Regards,

在2017年03月20 15时45分, "Daan Hoogland"<daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>写道:

You know that means for beer, right?