Sorry the delay guys, I have been swapped these last days.

In summary, everybody that spoke is in favor of the plugin retirement. I am
assuming that people who did not present their opinion agree with the ones
presented here.

The process to retire this plugin would be the following:

   1. Announce in our mailing lists the road map of retirement, a data for
   the final removal should be defined and presented in this road map;
   2. Create a Jira ticket to execute the plugin disabling (is this
   expression right?!), and of course, a PR to disable the build until final
   deletion;
   3. Create a Jira ticket to execute the final removal of the plugin. The
   removal should only happen when the defined date comes by;
   4. Wait patiently while time goes by….
   5. When the time comes, create the PR and execute the plugin removal.

What date would you guys prefer to execute the plugin removal? 3, 6, or 12
months from now?
What do you think of this process? Am I missing something else?

--
Rafael Weingärtner