Github user priyankparihar commented on the issue:

    Hi @borisstoyanov,
    >Here are some recommendations that would make user experience better. What
I'm suggesting is to implement 2 standalone checks.
    Check if vmware.create.full.clone is true.
    Check if vmware.root.disk.controller is true.

    >These checks should be performed
    >When adding instance
    This could be done, soon UI will be updated.

    >when resizing a running instance
    I think for this we should rely on Hypervisor. Because currently, we do not
have API  for extracting certain details (like root disk controller of running
VM's Disk).

    What is your opinion ?

---
with INFRA.