Ivan,
UI is very impressive and user friendly.
Thanks for sharing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayapal Uradi [mailto:jayapal.ur...@accelerite.com]
Sent: 25 April 2017 03:41 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Alternative Cloudstack UI for KVM and Basic Zones (with SG)

New UI pages looks good.

Thanks,
Jayapal
> On Apr 25, 2017, at 1:55 PM, Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Looks very good. Thanks for open sourcing it :)
>
> ~ Rajani
>
> http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>
> On April 25, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Ivan Kudryavtsev
> (kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com) wrote:
>
> Hello, Cloudstack community.
>
> We are proud to present our last development effort to you.
> During the last
> 5 months we spend some time to develop alternative Cloudstack UI for
> basic zones with KVM hypervisor and security groups. This is basically
> the thing we are using in our clouds. During the design of the
> software we tried to fulfill the expectations of our average cloud
> users and simplify operations as much as possible.
>
> The project is OSS and can be found at GitHub with bunch of
> screenshots and deployment guide. It's under active development so, we
> will ge glad if you join and provide us with additional feedback, UX
> considerations and other interesting information.
>
> Project page at GitHub: https://bwsw.github.io/cloudstack-ui/
> Source code: https://github.com/bwsw/cloudstack-ui
>
> Have a good day. Looking forward hearing your feedback.
>
> --
> With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
> Bitworks Software, Ltd.
> Cell: +7-923-414-1515
> WWW: http://bw-sw.com/

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.

DISCLAIMER