Hello, Cloudstack community.

We are proud to present our last development effort to you. During the last
5 months we spend some time to develop alternative Cloudstack UI for basic
zones with KVM hypervisor and security groups. This is basically the thing
we are using in our clouds. During the design of the software we tried to
fulfill the expectations of our average cloud users and simplify operations
as much as possible.

The project is OSS and can be found at GitHub with bunch of screenshots and
deployment guide. It's under active development so, we will ge glad if you
join and provide us with additional feedback, UX considerations and other
interesting information.

Project page at GitHub: https://bwsw.github.io/cloudstack-ui/
Source code: https://github.com/bwsw/cloudstack-ui

Have a good day. Looking forward hearing your feedback.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.