I managed to solve it, thanks Simon:

Steps, give or take:
- add new physical network via CM
- enable new physical network via CM
- manually define VLAN as isolation method in DB (add new ROW
in physical_network_isolation_methods table)
- duplicate existing Guest network row from table
physical_network_traffic_types (new uuid, and other changes as needed, to
reflect new KVM label "bond0") - so this network becomes another Guest
network...
- Edit tags on both guest physical networks (via GUI)
- Updated tags all Network Offerings inside DB (to match bond0.950 as main
vxlan guest carrier network) - maybe not needed, maybe yes...
- found "hidden" DB record in network_offering table called
"System-Private-Gateway-Network-Offering" and this is where I needed to set
tag to match the tag on second Guest network (bond0)

after this all works as expected

Very purely documented (but I'm assuming much easire when you create 2
Guest networks during adding Zone in begining)

I will see to update docs, once I'm clear on this procedure in more
details...

Thanks a lot Simon !

--

Andrija Panić