Hi all,

This topic has been further deepened and prototyped at Nuage Networks, and
the earlier submitted design doc [1] has been updated with an OpenStack
support section [2].

Note that we also provided PR's for CoreOS support. Here we use the
original Cloudstack format as I don't think the CloudStack community needs
to add OpenStack support to CoreOS :-)

Pls provide your feedback.

When being approved we will get the work done and the PR [3] updated.

Thanks,

Kris

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Using+ConfigDrive+for+Metadata%2C+Userdata+and+Password