Alex,
Do you have a CLA on file with Apache.
You should have one to contribute to the wiki.

Ron

On 10/07/2017 10:42 AM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
create your account on cwiki and we can give you access

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 12:10 AM, Alex Hitchins <a...@alexhitchins.com> wrote:
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this.

I have an open PR on the repo readme.md, minor documentation change but somehow
is breaking the build. My guess is it's something unrelated on master.