Alex, I have been slowly started getting through some of the documentation
that is out of date and will be adding some PRs with changes.  I have not
looked at that specific guide yet, so I will have to review that one to be
any help.  I will see what I can do to help this week.  You can ping me
directly if you have specific questions and I will try to help.  Or ask on
https://apachecloudstack.slack.com/ and get more real time support from
more of us.

*Will Stevens*
CTO