So then, based on the use case you mentioned, you are saying you don't really
care about minimum limits, right?

Are the values you specify for the disk offering going to be translated into
the standard min and max values that get stored in the volumes table? If that
is the case, then the storage driver code won't need to change. You would
perform the translation and then pass in the min and max values to the driver
as is done today.

In that situation, you would only need four new fields in the
cloud.disk_offering table. Perhaps a fifth column saying whether you were using
IOPS/GB or the standard way.

On Jul 27, 2017, at 12:45 PM, Syed Ahmed