I updated the downloads section of the website.

The following items are pending:

apidocs needs to be added at
http://cloudstack.apache.org/api.html

install docs needs a 4.10 version at
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.10/

admin docs needs a 4.10 version at
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.10/

release notes html needs to be updated with already updated
source at
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.10/

uff.. we have lots of documentation. We should club them all to
one repo and one url.

Thanks,

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On August 14, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Rajani Karuturi