readme only talks about how to create a PR, use translations etc.
not about how to push the generated html to RTD website. There
should be some automated jenkins job to do it.

These are the contents of make.sh. It shows me the generated html
locally. But, there is not way to push it.

rm -fr build

mkdir build

sphinx-build -b html source build

Thanks,

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On August 28, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Will Stevens