+1

I’ve did upgrade testing from 4.9.2 on the following hypervisors:

VMware 55u3 with management on CentOS7 - successful
KVM on CentOS7 both hosts and management - successful
XenServer 6.5sp1 running on management CentOS6 - successful

Smoketests are passing on the latest runs as well so this LGTM

Bobby.

boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue