From: Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 5:04:38 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.3.0 RC1

Hello,

My vote +1 (binding)

Building the .deb packages with docker.

Tests are passed on my (new) virtual topology of servers  (CS over CS)
(1mgr+2nodes+1nfs) :

1/ Fresh install of 4.9.3.0 RC1 (adv network) on Ubuntu 14.04.5 + KVM +
NFS : OK
Some standard tests with success (create vm, live migration, HA, create
networks, create user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template,
create snapshot, restore snapshot, create template, ip association, ip
release, static nat, firewall rule)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module with success too (create
network, register templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

2/ Test upgrade from 4.9.2.0 to 4.9.3.0 RC1 (Ubuntu) : OK
Some standard tests with success (create vm, migration, HA, create
networks, create user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template,
create snapshot, restore snapshot, create template, ip association, ip
release, static nat, firewall rule)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module with success too (create
network, register templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

3/ Tests of all localization Web UI for 4.9.3.0 RC1: OK
All localization works well.

Thanks to the RM.

Milamber

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.comĀ