Hello all,

Has anyone seen issues migrating a ROOT disk from one PRIMARY storage to
another in ACS 4.10?

Here is the lay of the land.

Hypervisor:                         Xenserver 7.0
Cloudstack version:         4.10
Old Storage:                       iSCSI MPIO (utilizing PreSetup and Storage
tags) Server1
New Storage:                     iSCSI MPIO (utilizing PreSetup and Storage
tags) Server2

Both SRs are seen without issue by the hypervisors and the SecStorage VM can
write to the NFS secondary.

Steps:

I shutdown the machine and then go to storage and click migrate. The second
PRIMARY storage is listed and set as suitable. I click Ok.  I get no errors in
the log file but the volume never migrates and the job is sitting at "Task
(job-xxx) has been pending for xxx seconds'

No errors, no nothing..

I didn't see this as a known issue.

Regards,
Marty Godsey